IRS Services

Whether you need to contact the IRS for questions on completing your return, obtaining forms or publications, or getting copies of your W-2 or prior years tax forms, you can find the right information below:

IRS Taxpayer Assistance
Tax Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Tax Help for Small Businesses and the Self-Employed
Taxpayer Advocate Service – Your Voice at the IRS
Armed Forces Tax Information
Tax Relief in Disaster Situations
Forms and Publications – How to Order
Copy of Your Tax Return – How to Get One
Prior Year(s) Form W-2 (How to Get a Copy)
Change of Address – How to Notify the IRS